As the situation around Coronavirus continues to evolve, we at MOL Group do everything we can to ensure the safety of our colleagues and partners. In these challenging days we make huge efforts to keep the high standard of serving our customers and secure the product supplies.
We wanted to reach out to you to share how we work on the prevention of the further spreading of Coronavirus. As it has been, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers remain our highest priority. Therefore, in accordance with the regulations and guidance of the local public health authorities we have taken additional measures in response to the Coronavirus.
We have activated our regional and local level response teams to provide assistance to our colleagues and are prepared to act swiftly. In the meanwhile, we work hard to ensure business continuity, our refineries, sites, logistics depos and filling stations are still working, even with minimal staff, and we are confident that we will overcome this challenge as well.
New rules applied and preventive actions taken to slow down the virus and to minimize the damage of the pandemic:
In the office buildings:
- We launched the remote working possibility: only those white-collar workers can be at our offices, for whom it is necessary.
- Our colleagues are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our areas and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We cancelled of personal meetings and travelling’s.
- We will increase awareness on preventive actions and personal hygiene.
At the depo sites:
- We launched the remote working possibility: only those blue-collar workers can be at our site areas, for whom it is necessary.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our areas.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We have introduced the mandatory use of a medical mask for international truck when entering the depot area.
MOL Group is closely monitoring the events and recommendations of local health authorities and ready to make further steps, if necessary.